- NO PUBLIC RECORDING AND FILMING PERMITTED AT THE 2013 NATIONAL BIONEERS CONFERENCE: NO AUDIO-TAPING, VIDEO-TAPING OR RECORDING OF ANY KIND IS PERMITTED WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM THE NATIONAL BIONEERS CONFERENCE PRODUCERS. To obtain authorization, you must check-in at the Press Table in the tent adjacent to the Veterans’ Memorial Auditorium (a.k.a. Restoration Nation Theatre.) No filming is permitted on the fairgrounds or in theatres without Press credentials.
- CONFERENCE INFORMATION BOOTH + MESSAGE CENTERS are located on the grounds between the Veterans’ Memorial Auditorium and the Registration Tent. Ask there for assistance with directions, workshop locations or messages. There is also a bulletin board where messages can be posted in the north hallway of the Exhibit Hall.
- LOST AND FOUND articles can be turned in and subsequently claimed at the Bioneers Office in the Exhibit Hall building. The office is located across from the Manzanita Room at the north end of the Exhibit Hall hallway. Bioneers is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- MEALS: There will be vendors selling food throughout the event (including Lydia’s Organics, serving vegan and raw foods). Food vendors will continue to serve food items in the outdoor tents until 8pm, except for Sunday, when service will end at 7pm. Ingredients are organic and locally sourced whenever possible.
- CARPOOL, RIDESHARE & ROOMSHARE: Information coming soon.
- EVALUATIONS: We want your constructive feedback and to hear how Bioneers has impacted your life in tangible ways. Please fill out the evaluation form while your imions are fresh and drop it off at either the Bioneers Store in the Exhibit Hall or the Registration Tent.
- EARN CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS (CEU’S) for attending the Bioneers Conference. Bioneers has partnered with Dominican University as well as the Institute for Holistic Healing Studies at San Francisco State University (SFSU) and the SFSU School of Nursing to provide Continuing Education Units for educators and nurses. Payment is by check only. Nurses, please provide your RN Lic. #. Certificates will be mailed following the conference. You must register onsite before attending plenary sessions or workshops, and attend the entirety of any plenary or workshop in order to receive credit. For more information and to register, visit the Continuing Education Units booth near Bioneers Conference Registration.
BIONEERS IN YOUR AREA
For information on local conferences in your area, please visit this site again after June 30th when groups events will be listed. Thank you!